Full Time – CII (MixedMode)30 June 2022 2022-09-20 9:47
Full Time – CII (MixedMode)
Master of Computer Science (Information Security) by Mixed Mode - CII
About the program
The Master’s Degree by Mixed-mode is a combination of coursework and research activities. The assessment depends upon both the coursework and dissertation (research work). The mixed mode program develops the research skill of the students on top of enhancing the theoretical knowledge of the subject area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant area from recognized institutions with minimum CPA of 2.75 and related experience in related field recognized by the UTHM Senate.
- Minimum score of MUET Band 3 or TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0.
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Research Methodology
- Information Security Management
- Cyber Security Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Dissertation 1
- Dissertation 2
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Cyber Incident Response
- Secure Coding
- Digital Forensics and Cyber Laws
- Applied Cryptography and Security Protocols
- Database Security
- Advanced Network Security
- Seminar in Cyber Security