Full Time – Master of Science (Biodiversity Conservation) (Mixedmode)30 June 2022 2022-09-19 12:46
Full Time – Master of Science (Biodiversity Conservation) (Mixedmode)
Master of Science (Biodiversity Conservation) - CWJ (Mixedmode)
About the program
The aim of the programme is to produce professionals whose deep understanding of biodiversity conservation is crucial to the advancement of their careers as educators, scientists, environmental officers, entrepreneurs in the tourism industry and others.
- A good scholastic achievement in a Bachelor Degree in Biology or related subjects from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) or any other higher learning institution recognized by the UTHM Senate with cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 2.75 and above.
- Working experiences (1 year = 0.1 CPA) in related field for those who do not meet the minimum CPA or attending and passing the Enhancement Courses (1 course = 0.1 CPA) in related field.
- Minimum score of TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0 or MUET Band 3.
- Those who have not sit for their English proficiency test should provide evidence of the test before their graduation
- Exemption for International applicants who graduated from universities listed as the English-Speaking Countries.
Research Methodology for Biodiversity Conservation
Fundamentals of Evolution, Biodiversity and Conservation
Biodiversity Conservation Technology
Biodiversity and Ecosystem Informatics
Advanced Statistics for Biodiversity Conservation