Full Time – KEE (Research)30 June 2022 2022-09-19 15:16
Full Time – KEE (Research)
Master of Electrical Engineering (Research) - KEE
About the program
It is a research program where students are given opportunity to master their knowledge in specific fields of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. It covers multiple electrical and electronic engineering disciplines. Students will be trained to be competent in the field of electrical and electronic engineering with a good ethics and professionalism.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science from recognized institutions with minimum CPA of 2.50 and related experience in related field recognized by the UTHM Senate.
- Minimum score of MUET Band 3 or TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0.
Apart from doing the research work, the student will be attending Research Methodology class, writing academic seminar for research paper publication as well presenting their research work. The student needs to submit the research progress report every semester and needs to present the Proposal Defence, Progress Presentation, Pre-Viva and Viva
Practice knowledge and practical competency in research on electrical engineering at advanced level
Practice the profession of engineering at an advanced level
Perform research with minimal supervision at higher level
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of theory and advanced concepts in electrical and electronic engineering discipline
- Generate solutions to electrical and electronic engineering problems using scientific and critical thinking skills.
- Apply advanced practical skill in the discipline of electrical and electronic engineering
- Relate ideas and conduct professional, ethical responsibilities and commitment to the community in the field of electrical and electronic engineering.
- Demonstrate qualities of communication and be able to communicate in advanced technical electrical concepts
- Competently use a wide range of suitable digital technologies and appropriate software to enhance research quality.
- Apply mathematical and other quantitative, qualitative tools to analyze and evaluate numerical and graphical data for research.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities through communication within the group.
- Conduct research with minimal supervision.
- To foster entrepreneurial interest and skills in managing projects within the organization.
- Manage information in electrical and electronic engineering discipline and compliance with legal, ethical, and professional codes of practice.