Full Time – KWZ (Research)30 June 2022 2022-09-19 16:27
Full Time – KWZ (Research)
Master of Science (Research) - KWZ
About the program
The aim of the programme is to provide professional development of the candidate, experience in problem definition, hypothesis formulation and testing, data acquisition, analysis and interpretation as well as project presentation.
- A Bachelor Degree from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) or any other higher learning institution recognized by the UTHM Senate with cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 2.75 and above.
- Working experiences (1 year = 0.1 CPA) in related field for those who do not meet the minimum CPA or attending and passing the Enhancement Courses (1 course = 0.1 CPA) in related field.
- Minimum score of TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0 or MUET Band 3.
- Those who have not sit for their English proficiency test should provide evidence of the test before their graduation
- Exemption for International applicants who graduated from universities listed as the English-Speaking Countries.
Probability and Statistics
Design of Experiment
Neural Network Analysis
Operational Research and Optimization
Genetics (Animal & Plant)
Conservation of Natural Resources
Protected Area Management
Ecology (Plant, Animal, Insect)
Taxonomy (Plant, Animal)
Surface Chemistry and Catalysis
Environmental/ Green Technology
Water and Wastewater Treatment Technology
Applied Sciences and Technology
Functional Food and Nutraceutical
Food Safety and Quality
Food Innovation and Product Development
Natural Product Chemistry