Full Time – Master of Business Administration30 June 2022 2022-09-19 11:55
Full Time – Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration - MPA
About the program
The main aim of this program is to provide an integrated and relevant knowledge of business management and technical management. The programme is designed to produce graduates who are able to think critically, ethically and perform systematic analysis of complex problems, as well as provide economic solutions that are socially and environmentally responsible. This programme offers the opportunity to reflect on their managerial experiences and extend their knowledge into new areas.
- Bachelor Degree with Honours from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) or any other higher learning institution recognized by the UTHM Senate with cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 2.75 with a minimum of three (3) years working experience OR Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.00 from UTHM or any institution of higher learning recognized by the Senate and without working experience
- Minimum score of TOELF 550 or IELTS 5.5. An exception shall only be given to those applicants who received a bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the sole language instruction.
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economic
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Leadership & Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Business Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Graduate Project
- Technology Innovation & Commercialization
- Product Design and Development
- Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Strategic Corporate Real Estate
Managing organizations and using business technology at the operational, middle and upper levels in all economy sectors.
Build and develop the organization ethically either at the local, national or international levels.
- Manage and supervise business administration and management functions according to the business administration principles
- Analyse and discuss management issues in various sectors using current business and management methods and approaches
- Manage, plan, organize and control resources at various levels to achieve the aim of the organization
- Conduct organization project or venture in a self-leading team
- Present and discuss suitable organization current issues of management and business administration
- Utilize online databases and online information search as source of references in management and business administration
- Conduct analytical study on business and management cases either individually or in a team, using suitable digital technology and software
- Conduct task independently with minimum supervision
- Initiate and organize various social events individually and as a team
- Initiate an entrepreneurial project or lead a venture within an organization
- Adhere to the law and professional regulations in the business world in accordance to the standard of business practices.