Full Time – Master of Science in Construction Technology Management30 June 2022 2022-09-19 12:13
Full Time – Master of Science in Construction Technology Management
Master of Science in Construction Technology Management - MPC
About the program
The programme is structured to ensure graduates develop in-depth knowledge in the field of industry-focused construction management. Hence, enhancement of existing discipline knowledge for Integrated Project Delivery is carried out via field work and hands-on application based modules. This programme contains electives courses to provide student in exploring their niche areas of interest. The programme incorporates an international content to make this programme relevant worldwide. The aim of this programme is to produce professional who can plan, implement, evaluate, assess and analyze project information and technology in the construction industry.
- Bachelor Degree with Honours from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) or any other higher learning institution recognized by the UTHM Senate or other qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree with related experience deemed acceptable by the Senate with cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 2.50
- Minimum score of TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0 or MUET Band 3. An exception is granted to international candidates based on the following conditions:
- Graduates from any Malaysian University
- Country from which the student comes from uses English as its first language
- Has undergone an English proficiency course which is deemed equivalent by the Senate with minimum requirement of MUET, TOEFL or IELTS.
Project Planning & Development
Construction Project Management
Contract Law & Procurement
Strategic Management in Construction
Health and Environmental Management
Professional Ethics in Construction Practice
Computer Application in Construction
Master Project 1
Value Management and Construction Organizational Behaviour
Master Project 2
Advanced Construction Technology
Risk Management in Construction
Advanced Building Services
Dispute Resolution in Construction
Road & Highway Management
Advanced Concrete Technology
Managing organizations and using business technology at the operational, middle and upper levels in all economy sectors.
Build and develop the organization ethically either at the local, national or international levels.
- Manage and supervise business administration and management functions according to the business administration principles
- Analyse and discuss management issues in various sectors using current business and management methods and approaches
- Manage, plan, organize and control resources at various levels to achieve the aim of the organization
- Conduct organization project or venture in a self-leading team
- Present and discuss suitable organization current issues of management and business administration
- Utilize online databases and online information search as source of references in management and business administration
- Conduct analytical study on business and management cases either individually or in a team, using suitable digital technology and software
- Conduct task independently with minimum supervision
- Initiate and organize various social events individually and as a team
- Initiate an entrepreneurial project or lead a venture within an organization
- Adhere to the law and professional regulations in the business world in accordance to the standard of business practices.