Full Time – Master of Science (Industrial Statistics)30 June 2022 2022-09-19 12:37
Full Time – Master of Science (Industrial Statistics)
Master of Science (Industrial Statistics) - MWQ
About the program
The aim of the programme is to produce professionals in the field of Statistics.
- A good scholastic achievement in a Bachelor Degree in Mathematics or related subjects from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) or any other higher learning institution recognized by the UTHM Senate with cumulative grade points average (CGPA) of 2.50 and above.
- Working experiences (1 year = 0.1 CPA) in related field for those who do not meet the minimum CPA or attending and passing the Enhancement Courses (1 course = 0.1 CPA) in related field.
- Minimum score of TOELF 500 or IELTS 5.0 or MUET Band 3.
- Those who have not sit for their English proficiency test should provide evidence of the test before their graduation
- Exemption for International applicants who graduated from universities listed as the English-Speaking Countries.
Big Data Management
Industrial Statistical Quality Control
Master Project 1
Master Project 2